The people of China and Iran are revolting against tyranny.
They have had enough of having every aspect of their lives controlled by socialist/communist regimes that treat the population like cattle, with no basic human rights.
Thousands are flooding the streets across China and Iran in protest of their respective governments.
Yet, the mainstream and social media and the Biden administration have been eerily silent.
The media rarely reports or mentions the protests and social unrest in China or Iran.
And President Biden has not commented or shown any support for the protestors. His only comment, through a spokesperson, is, “they have a right to protest peacefully.”
The Chinese and Iranian governments have been arresting protestors, jailing them without trial, and killing them.
The Chinese Communist government has been using COVID as a pretense to eliminate any opposition in the country, shutting down whole cities and locking thousands of citizens in their homes with no way to get out.
The Chinese have even constructed new holding facilities–installations that look more like prison camps than “intensive care units.”
Yet, despite these human rights violations, leftist/socialist government bureaucrats in Europe, Canada, and the U.S. seem to ignore all these atrocities and say nice and sympathetic things about the oppressive government control.
They unbelievably show admiration for China’s totalitarian system of governance.
These bureaucrats and globalist organizations have called China’s system a “role model”—They admire the total subjugation of the citizenry.
They love the fact that the CCP can control everything the Chinese people do and everything they hear… They control the news and entertainment — everything the socialist elites and bureaucrats want to do in their countries.
Here are some examples:
- In an interview with the Chinese state press, globalist Klaus Schwab said, “… the Chinese model is certainly a very attractive model for quite a number of countries.”
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, said that China’s “basic dictatorship is actually allowing them to turn their economy around on a dime” and that he has a “level of admiration.”
- President Biden said the Chinese are “not bad folks, folks” — “China is going to eat our lunch? Come on, man.”
Gordon Chang, a Gatestone Institute fellow and China expert, said, “the Chinese citizens protesting would declaratively say people like Schwab are wrong.”
“They’re all wrong,” Chang said. “These were spontaneous protests. They were saying, ‘Down with Xi Jinping,’ the Chinese ruler, and ‘Down with the Communist Party’. This has reached the point for the Communist Party to ensure that the Chinese people are imprisoned. The heavy-handed rule of the CCP under Xi is the “root cause” of their strife and suppression of human rights. Its [China’s] system does not work.”
It’s embarrassing that the President of the United States and his party will not condemn the totalitarian tactics of the Chinese and Iranian governments.
In fact, it’s morally bankrupt.
What should we do?
- Pray for the people fighting for freedom
- The president should do what Ronald Reagan did — Give people fighting for freedom, hope, and a vision and encouragement
- Open the internet that is blocked
- Use our ability to communicate truth to censored truth
Click HERE to watch the amazing video of the protests and Gordon Chang’s interview with Mark Levin.
What do you think? Email me at email@example.com