When you vote November 8th, consider the 12 evil legacies of the Obama Administration.
And vote for the candidate whom you believe will be able to reverse these disasters.
- $20 Trillion in national debt (up by $12 trillion in 8 years)
- Obamacare—The socialization of medicine in America:
- Higher premiums
- Higher deductibles
- Less choice and competition
- The destruction of medical innovation
- The end of full-time employment and a part-time job society
- The ideological nationalization of education: Common Core and the dumbing down of education
- Federal Land Grabs: obstruction of drilling, pipelines, and other energy projects that would lower gas prices and create energy independence.
- The war on “climate skeptics” as well as the war on coal because of the EPA’s hyperregulation.
- Federal funding for left-wing liberal groups to register more voters (including illegal aliens).
- The attacks and undermining of Israel
- The rise of ISIS and Islamic terrorism
- The Orwellian attacks against religious liberty
- A climate of racial hatred and violent disrespect toward the police
- The leadership and moral advocacy against God’s institutions, i.e. marriage and the family.
- Forcing Christians, nuns, all taxpayers to pay for abortions, promoting gruesome, radical partial-birth abortion.
I started this article with the Top 7 Evils. I ended up with the Top 24. It was very hard for me to pare this list down to 12
As I look at what I have written above, I can’t help but think that Hillary will only expand the Obama legacy.
What other evils should I have listed? Email me at email@example.com