I just got off my tv/podcast interview with Governor Sharron Angle.
You watch the interview HERE.
Some of the key highlights included:
The Recall and Caitlyn Jenner
- Over two million people signed a petition to recall the governor of California
- This governor has had the biggest failure in lockdowns, he has closed businesses forever, and has attacked churches
- He has turned California into a very oppressive state
- Newsom will more than likely spend about $100 million dollars in this election to hold onto office – but a candidate doesn’t need that much to win this election
- There are two questions on the ballot in a recall election and two questions will be asked – the first question asks if the governor should be recalled and the second question asks you what candidate you want to vote for
- There might be 100 candidates on the ballot in this election
- In 2003, 55% of the people said they wanted to have a recall – this is when Arnold Schwarzenegger was able to get 48% of the vote to win the election
- In a recall election, you could still win the election with a small percentage of the votes
- In this election you have porn stars, movie stars, singers…you have everyone
- People that are supporting the recall are labeled as “haters” or “white supremacists” or “racists”
- Yet these supporters are often average people that have had enough of the Socialist politics and oppressive tactics
- Caitlyn Jenner has a lot of media attention and free publicity – just like Trump had when he ran for President and the cameras love to cover her
- Caitlyn has many conservative views – but one of her main campaign issues is wanting to make transgenders people acceptable
- And ballot harvesting – with ballot harvesting, the Democrats have trained people how to be effective and to be able to identify voters and be able to get them to the polls
- Volunteers offer to take people’s ballots to the poll – Republicans are usually 20 years behind Democrats in how to market and advertise
- Ballot harvesting can transform an election – but this takes organization
- There were about 40-50 churches that were aggressive in ballot harvesting the last election – and another 100 other churches that put a box out for people to use to drop-off their own individual ballots
- Today 33 states outlawed ballot harvesting
Click HERE to listen to this interview.
Let me know what you think. Email me at email@example.com.