For the first time since Israel became a nation, the US President and his administration have stabbed Israel in the back.
And yes, reckless to peace in the Middle East.
Here are 7 things you need to know, and what Trump can do to change it.
- The Obama Administration betrayed Israel.
When Israel needed our help, the Obama Administration stabbed her in the back.
President Obama has undermined Israel’s future peace, security, and prosperity.
John Kerry has referred to Israel as an “apartheid state.” He has frequently drawn a moral equivalence between the terrorism of the Palestinians and the Israeli settlements in the West Bank. He even declared that Israel could be democratic or Jewish, but not both.
As Americans, we should be very concerned about what could happen because of our President’s betrayal.
By allowing the UN Security Council to condemn Israel, Obama created multiple problems which will have to be undone.
For example, Obama directed $221 million in foreign aid to the Palestinians. When President Trump found out about it, he immediately blocked the disbursement.
- Israel will not face multiple attacks.
The UN Resolution condemning Israeli settlements has:
- Undermined the safety of Israel, encouraging a legal and moral justification for more violence, terrorism, and murder by the Palestinians.
- Jerusalem, including the Wailing Wall, was listed as belong under Muslim control … or more accurately terrorist control.
- Give the enemies of Israel the moral high ground to condemn Israel.
- Provide justification for the Boycott, Divest, and Sanction Movement (BDS) against Israel, causing thousands of jobs to disappear.
- The UN Security Council has also approved a database to monitor which companies are conduct in business in the settlement regions.
- Will inflame bigotry/Anti-Semitism
n” was the rallying cry after World War II. But the Obama Administration/UN condemnation against Israel will lead to:
- Hatred of Israel
- Fuel the growing anti-Semitism worldwide and in America
The liberals and many in the Democratic Party that have been anti-Israel are mixed with the insane distractions of the Arab world against Jews. On college campuses today, it’s dangerous to support Israel. The UN Resolution will only few this hatred.
- Jerusalem is Israel’s alone.
The UN Resolution and Obama/Kerry’s decision that half of Jerusalem is an illegal settlement, which must be turned over to the Palestinians. Not only that, Israel must also turn over Judea and Samaria, where over 400,000 Israelis live.
- Israel will have no security to protect itself.
- People’s property will be confiscated as they are forced to leave.
- The Western Wall, the churches, and religious sites that fill Jerusalem will be in the hands of murders, suicide bombers, and terrorists.
- The Settlements on the West Bank must also remain with Israel
The Resolution declared that the 400,000 Israeli settlements in the West Bank are criminals in their own land.
If you go to Jerusalem, you’ll see the settlements from the Temple Mount. It’s like looking out from … [?]
- The Palestinian “Government” are all terrorists, and Obama just empowered them to get worse.
This resolution does nothing to condemn the terrorists coming out of the Palestinian territories. Nor did the resolution demand that the Palestinians recognize Israel’s right to exist, nor did the demand that they stop teaching their children to kill Jews and to destroy Israel.
In fact, it empowers the terrorist groups, including the Palestinian authority, to wage psychological as well as armed warfare against innocent men, women, and children.
- What Trump and America must do now.
In the first 100 days, a top priority of America must be to reverse the damage:
- All funding the UN must stop at once.
- The U.S. must move the American Embassy to East Jerusalem. Currently, the embassy is located in Tel Aviv. It’s unheard of for us not to have our embassy in a country’s state capital.
- We must make official America’s opposition to the U.N. Declaration.
Please sign our petition below, and send the message loud and clear: “Stand with Israel! Defund the United Nations!” Click here.
Let me know your thoughts. Email me at email@example.com.