- Radical Groups Support Biden… Two of the nation’s largest and most radical groups are endorsing Biden for reelection.
- NextGen PAC: The nation’s largest youth voter Organization
- MoveOn: The earliest endorsement of a president in the group’s 25-year history
- Biden regulations: half of all cars sold in U.S. to be zero emissions by 2030.
Avg EV cost: $64,338
Avg Compact gas car cost: $26,101
- Hillary’s view on the Presidential Race
Hillary Clinton says “Trump will probably win primary… But He’s too toxic to win re-election… But Biden will.”
- FBI Pays Pre-Mush Twitter to Censor
The FBI paid Twitter $3.5 million between October 2-19 and February 2021 to censor what the ideologically driven Bureaucrats said was “Misinformation” or labeled “Disinformation” because they disagreed with it, or it would hurt the Democrats.
- Your Tax Money is Only Paying Interest, and the Debt is Skyrocketing
Total outlays for interest on the public debt were $460.3 billion for the first seven months of FY 2023 (through April), compared to $350.3 billion for the first seven months of FY 2022, an increase of $110 billion.
- Antifa Teacher Paid, Yes Paid to Resign
After terrible nationwide publicity, the Natomas Unified School District in California is paying, yes PAYING, a teacher having an ANTIFA flag in his classroom to resign. He will get $190,000 for his resignation. With existing teacher union backed restrictions, they could not fire the teacher.
Read this article also: Censored: America’s Christmas History [VIDEO]