In the United States, there is a growing assault on religious liberty.
But worldwide the assault against Christians and minority religions is increasing dramatically.
I interviewed Sam Brownback, a leading force in protecting religious freedom.
You can listen to the 20-minute podcast by clicking HERE.
Sam Brownback is a warrior for stopping persecution. He started a new organization called the National Committee for Religious Freedom.
Here are a few key points from the interview:
- There are Christians that are being persecuted for their faith…in fact a historical genocide.
- Religious freedom is a fundamental human right that is being trampled on in the U.S. and worldwide – and we haven’t had effective voices to push back.
- There is hope for turning this around…but it takes important policy and leadership.
- In the middle of Africa – you see militant groups attacking Christians now. In China. In India. In Indonesia. In Nigeria. In Syria worldwide.
- We need to fight for religious rights in an election cycle.
Click HERE to listen to my interview. It is about 20-minutes long.
What do you think? Let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.