Jobs – gone.
Businesses – gone.
Innovations – gone.
Entrepreneurship – gone.
We can’t wait to reopen America.
The greatest economic boom disappeared, almost overnight.
It’s been replaced by 30 million in unemployment, bankruptcy, jobs lost.
Hope for many is gone.
Suicide. Depression. Fear. All made by government decree.
- 75-80% of all restaurants will be in bankruptcy.
- Small businesses like hairdressers, massage services, retailers, etc. are forced to shut down forever.
- Farmers are destroying unsold crops, dumping milk products, meat factories closed.
- Airlines technically in bankruptcy.
- People’s life savings and retirement funds, crushed.
- And much more…
It’s total desperation.
A few businesses like Walmart and Amazon are doing fine. A favorite few.
President Trump has called for the reopening of America.
It’s now up to the state governors.
The socialists see benefits to shutting down businesses, increasing government-sized programs, and expanding their power.
Some governors are opening their states for businesses early – this week.
Others, like California and New York, with socialist governors are extending the destruction.
They want to see forced vacations, forced obedience for their rules, and forced obedience to the bureaucrats.
But the results are devastating:
- More than 40% of businesses – with millions of jobs — will be gone forever in the next few weeks.
- People who don’t have food are receiving some help, but organizations can’t keep it up.
- Suicide, child abuse, depression, and drug abuse are all skyrocketing. Hotline calls increased and are higher by 891%.
And, the war on churches by local governments is keeping people from finding help.
Everyone is better off with a growing economy.
Recovery will not be easy.
And it will be harder the longer we wait.
No one wants to see a spike in deaths.
As economies reopen, we watch.
As economies reopen, we will be safe.
As economies reopen, we can exclude “hotspots” – less than 2% of the population.
Note: If you know a business owner (or marketing director), I’m giving a free Webinar called MARKETING & ADVERTISING DURING THE HISTORIC PANDEMIC CRISIS: 7 Emergency Actions Presidents & Marketing Directors Should Do Immediately in this Economic Collapse.
You can learn more by clicking here.
What do you think? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.