The number of Americans who believe churches, religious groups and individual Christians are having a negative impact on American society is skyrocketing.
In 2017, 50% of Democrats – and those Democrats leaning toward socialism – believed Christians were having a positive effect on society…
Today it’s only 38% … and 40% of Democrats say churches and religious groups impact society negatively.
These statistics are from the latest Pew Research studies.
On the Republican side, of those who identified as Republican – or leaned toward Republican values – 73% in 2017 believed Christians had a positive effect on American society.
Today that percentage has dwindled to 68%.
Combining both groups, 52% — barely more than half – of Americans regard churches and religious organizations as having a positive effect on culture.
Sadly, that’s a drop of 59% since 2017…
And what’s even more surprising is the 30-point gap between Republicans and Democrats.
What do you think about the causes of the wide gap between Democrats and Republicans on these questions? Email me at email@example.com
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Impeachment Craziness: 3 Different Legitimate Viewpoints You Should Think About [Video]
- Multiplying Your Message: 13 Response-Boosting Strategies You Can Use on Facebook Right Now
- Truth or Deception? Be Careful How You Speak in Email and on Social Media [Videos]
- The So-Called ‘Equality Act’ Passes House: 10 Reasons Why You Need to Act NOW to Stop this Most Dangerous Bill
- … and Finally … Adoption Is Awesome [Videos]