North Korea is very calculating and is deadly serious about being a rogue nation.
It’s willingness to threaten and use nuclear weapons against the U.S. is a disturbing reality.
War with North Korea may be a complete surprise…in the form of an EMP attack.
Let me explain:
- Russia has transferred EMP technology to North Korea
- North Korea already has the capacity to deliver an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) anywhere within the continental U.S.
- The U.S. government has neglected to prepare for the threat of an EMP attack for decades
Hear are the shocking facts you should know:
- What is an EMP attack and how would it affect you?
An EMP attack involves the interaction between gamma rays that are released by a nuclear explosion at high altitude and the upper atmosphere, which results in intense electromagnetic energy being unleashed over a wide area.
Everything in line-of-sight of the detonation is exposed to 3 phases of pulse:
- The short phase will destroy microcircuits and all electronic devices
- The medium-length phase is like lightning and will cause massive fires
- The long phase will be absorbed and transmitted by high voltage power lines, destroying transformers and generators critical to the electric power grid
The effect of an electromagnetic pulse on the human body depends on the intensity of the pulse and the duration.
Most likely a nuclear EMP will pass through your body so rapidly that it won’t do any physical harm.
The damage to human life will be in the loss of all electric power for an extended period of time…some estimate for as long as a year!
- All transportation that depends on any form of electronics or electricity will cease
- Your home and all businesses will be without electricity
- You won’t even be able to purchase gasoline to run an electric generator because there will be no way to refine it or transport it to a gas station, or pump it
- Only food that you grow yourself will be available
- Water will only be available if you have a well or other natural water supply
- EMP commission warnings have been neglected for 17 years.
The EMP Commission was established by Congress on October 30, 2000.
The nation’s foremost experts on EMP threats and technologies have served on the commission.
Comprehensive reports and warnings have been ignored, and now the Commission no longer exists.
- North Korea’s nuclear capabilities have been grossly underestimated.
Politicians and the media scoffed at EMP Commission warnings and at the idea that North Korea could launch an EMP attack.
Now, the U.S. intelligence community admits they have an estimated 60 nuclear weapons and that their ICBMs can reach the U.S…
And the result could be an imminent EMP attack.
- Russian EMP technology has been transferred to North Korea.
A Super-EMP warhead is capable of producing a high-intensity pulse of more than 100,000 volts per meter.
This weapon was largely created thanks to Russian EMP experts.
In 2013, a Chinese military commentator stated that North Korea had Super-EMP nuclear weapons.
Stay tuned as we will be giving more information on the future issues.
What do you think? Write me at email@example.com