If you missed my recent interview on Fox with Maria Bartiromo on her morning show Mornings with Maria, you should definitely watch it.
And if you’ve seen it already, you might even want to watch it again.
Because I revealed some shocking facts that took Maria by surprise:
- High business taxes and regulations are driving businesses out of California at the rate of 5.5 businesses every week.
- California and other states that have Democrat super-majorities (more than a 2:1 ratio of Democrats to Republicans) in their state legislatures are turning into “Nanny States.”
- States that allow “ballot harvesting” allow ballots to be submitted to polling stations by “harvesters” for days after election day.
Maria concluded that the upcoming 2020 elections will be a battle between capitalism and socialism – between individual freedom and top-down government and bureaucratic domination.
Watch Maria’s surprised reaction and listen to her follow-up questions. Click here.
What do you think? Email me at email@example.com.
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Under the Radar: 5 Surprising Realities about the Federal Reserve, the Swamp, and President Trump’s Controversial New Appointee [Video]
- Heads Spin as President Trump Shocks the World with Golan Heights Proclamation [Video]
- Our Special Report on the Mueller Investigation Findings on Russia Collusion Has Been Translated into Spanish
- A Rare, Special Favor
- Finally… where did God come from?