I just got off a national broadcast interview you’ll want to listen to about Bidenomics and the economic disaster it’s causing.
National radio and podcast broadcaster Bill Martinez and I discussed on his program about how painful Bidenomics is to retired people, people on fixed incomes, and those working two jobs to make ends meet.
I told Bill that we are seeing a country in decline.
“We have historic inflation, the lowest GDP growth since Obama was President, seen bank failures, the downgrade of America’s credit, and 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth, which is technically a recession… And Biden, his Administration, and the media are denying reality.”
During the interview, we also talked about these pressing topics:
- How inflation is really at 15-25%, not the 3.7% they are telling us
- Americans are seeing stagflation and shrinkflation
- How Biden will double the deficit by the end of the year with his uncontrolled spending
- Why Biden’s campaign messaging isn’t about policies, it’s about emotion
- How Democrats micro-targeting their base with specific issues in swing states will give them a win in 2024
- How Biden Super PACS are spending $25 million to micro-target “persuadables” (independent voters) in key swing states.
- Why Republicans need to ballot harvest and micro-target to win and turn things around
Listen to my exciting in-depth interview—It’s about 20 minutes long.
You may also like to read: Strategically Limiting Evil: A Voting Strategy You Need to Know About