Title: The War of Terror Against Elon Musk — 5 Shocking Things You Should Know.
There’s a war of terror taking place against Elon Musk.
He didn’t expect his purchase of Twitter – for which he overpaid – to result in him being the target of radical, pro-socialist, anti-free speech groups.
But he is.
It’s a well-coordinated attack designed to destroy his takeover of Twitter by destroying Twitter itself.
Here are 5 shocking things you should know:
#1: Radical activist groups have created a nearly invisible army targeting Musk and Twitter for complete destruction.
It’s a two-pronged attack:
- Individuals with large followings are leaving Twitter.
- Pressure is being put on advertisers to pull their ads from Twitter.
There are three types of advertisers:
- Those with ideological hatred for free speech – company presidents and/or marketing directors.
- Those terrorized by radical left tactics.
- Those funning from controversy.
#2: The strategy is to destroy Twitter by stopping advertising.
- Pressure is being applied through petitions, calls, emails.
- Intimidation is working.
- Half of Twitter’s top 100 advertisers have left – $2 billion in ad revenue is gone.
- Some have quit quietly; some have quit publicly – Chipotle, Chevrolet, Ford, Merck, Macy’s…
#3: stoptoxictwitter.com is a coalition of over 60 pro-socialist groups promoting censorship of conservative viewpoints.
- Media Matters
- National LGTBQ Task Force
- Center for American Progress
- United Church of Christ
- Media Justice Ministry
- Vote Latino
- Common Cause
- …and many more
#4: Leftist heads are exploding over Musk’s release of “The Twitter Files.”
“The Twitter Files” are a stash of internal emails detailing Twitter’s censorship of the Hunter Biden laptop story prior to the 2020 election.
One email thread shows that members of then-presidential candidate Joe Biden’s inner circle contacted Twitter and asked that certain tweets regarding Hunter Biden be “reviewed.”
Twitter later deleted the tweets.
#5: Elon Musk is being mocked and attacked every day because he wants Twitter to be a forum in which the freedom of speech is protected.
Whatever you may think about Elon Musk as a businessman or as a person, he loves America, and he loves the U.S. Constitution.
He tweeted recently, “This is a battle for the future of civilization. If free speech is lost even in America, tyranny is all that lies ahead.”
What do you think? Email me at email@example.com
Watch similar video here: Elon Musk Warns: AI Could Control Civilization [Video]