Kids in today’s public schools are in danger.
In all grades, K through 12, indoctrination, not education is going on.
Your area schools have teachers, curriculum and outside influences that are polluting the children’s minds.
I wanted you to hear from one of America’s #1 education experts.
I just got off the air with Meg Kilgannon of the Family Research Council. We talked about the curriculum that is being taught in the schools today.
Here are a few key points from the podcast/interview:
- Parents think their kids are getting the same education that they got when they were in school — that’s not true.
- People in education deny that Critical Race Theory is being taught in schools…but it is… and she gives examples.
- There are national organizations like the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) that have a curriculum for justice in schools nationwide – it is full of Critical Race Theory, queer theory, sexual politics and more.
It is all of the things that parents don’t want their children learning at school – not civics, history, science, math, etc.
- The teaching of CRT happens in many different areas – even math is impacted.
For example, in math class people disagree that there is one right answer. Why? They say it is because of white supremacy.
- There is massive brainwashing of kids today by the government-run schools – there is an ideology that is being imposed upon the kids.
- Curriculum is being used nationwide from K through 12 in which a worldview is being taught that looks at the world through a lens of race.
- Every listener should think, pray and go to their school board and investigate the curriculum being taught in the schools today.
- Helpful materials are on the Family Research Council’s website and can be found at www.frc.org/education.
Click on the play button below to listen to the interview.
What do you think? Let me know at email@example.com.