Title: The Border Crisis Since Biden Took Office: What the Numbers Say…
Illegal crossings at the Mexican border have dramatically worsened since Biden became president.
Over 1.5 million illegals have slipped into the country since Biden took office— And according to U.S. Border Patrol, over 530,000 “got-aways” have been recorded since last October.
Customs and Border Protection apprehend over 10,000 people daily, coming from Communist China, the Middle East, Africa, and South America… and the numbers are growing.
Here are some shocking numbers:
- 5 million people have illegally crossed the U.S. border under Biden— and surrendered to law enforcement– that’s more than the state population of Wyoming…
- This is a foreign incursion that far exceeds the population of the city of Los Angeles.
- 5 million “got away” or escaped capture and didn’t give up to the border guard.
The 1.5 million who have evaded border patrol have done so for three reasons:
- They are either terrorists
- Conducting criminal activity such as human trafficking or drugs.
- They have criminal records.
Here are the social and economic consequences to you, your family, and your future:
- Overcrowded schools
- Higher taxes
- Higher crime rates
- Expanded welfare rolls
- “Free” housing for illegals
- “Free” cell phones for illegals
- Voting rights for illegals
- Expanded districts– means redistricting and changing district lines in cities
Clearly, the Biden Administration has no intention of getting the southern border under control.