That’s the astonishing success rate for our Judge Voter Guide wins for the candidates we’ve endorsed.
That’s right… we’ve moved up from a 24% success rate to a 76.7% success rate.
Because our Judge Voter Guide exposes the good judges from the bad for the first time ever.
No one ever knew who these judges were. They don’t want you to know.
These are the judges we identified who won’t legislate from the bench radical decisions. They base their rulings on the Constitution.
And it’s people like you who have helped us with the extensive research and marketing to Conservatives, Republicans, Libertarians, and Christians to expand the Judge Voter Guide to over a million voters and put our recommendations into more voters’ hands.
The Judge Voter Guide is an essential website on how to vote for, not against, your values.
It’s the only one in America identifying radical judicial activists from strict constructionists…
And it’s nationwide and covers every state.
The radical socialists are trying to change America by changing the courts.
They are pouring millions into judicial races all around the country to elect judicial activists who are radical and want to legislate from the bench… And they have been winning… Until now…
Most people never knew how to vote for a strict constitutionalist judge, who will only rule by the Constitution, not radical ideology… until the Judge Voter Guide was used.
This is critical. For example:
- Just a few months ago, a superior court judicial activist fined a church $1.2 million because it disobeyed the county’s unconstitutional ruling that churches had to close during Covid.
- One judicial activist ruled that efforts for businesses to operate with independent contractors were illegal, destroying thousands of jobs and the ability of businesses to operate.
- Another judicial activist judge recently ordered the laws against child mutilation for those under 18 to be unconstitutional.
- One judicial activist judge said building a border wall was illegal.
- A panel of judges outlawed homeschooling.
- Another judicial activist judge said kids were okay to participate in drag queen shows, even though the state outlawed it.
- Another judge said a widow in a veteran’s facility couldn’t hold a bible study.
Quite frankly, we see horrible decisions by a judicial activist judge every week.
We have a long way to go in turning the judges around.
With the Judge Voter Guide, we can.
But we need your help.
Judge Voter Guide does not receive corporate contributions or contributions from any political party.
We only receive contributions from people like you.
Can you help us Turn America Around through our special campaign to elect more strict constructionists who will defend the Constitution and defeat those judicial activists?
The cost of research, posting, and communication is enormous, and we are short of our goal by $296,000 to cover over 1,000 judicial races.
If you can help us with $10 or more, that would be awesome.
Maybe you can help with $30, $50, $100, $1,000, or more.
Without this, we won’t be able to cover all the races in the upcoming election.
That’s why your help today is urgent.
Every penny raised will be used for the voter guide.
Jeffrey Reed did a short 2-minute video about the importance of the Judge Voter Guide and how critical it is to choose the right judges. You can watch it HERE.
You can donate in the following 3 ways to our Turn America Around Fund.
- Online – Click HERE.
- By phone – Call 1-866-382-2226.
- By mail – Send a check to:
Turn America Around Fund
1313 4th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37208
If you’re interested in sponsoring an area, send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or call C.C. at 615-490-8832.
Thanks in advance for your help and support.
And thanks for praying to turn America around.