Smaller banks are failing.
President Biden, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, and Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell are telling us, “Everything is okay.”
But is it?
National Broadcaster Bill Martinez and I discussed on his program how the collapse of these smaller banks is affected by radical political policies that drove the problem, with their commitment to Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG), and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI), and the radical green agenda.
I explained to Bill how this “crisis” was the government’s attempt to regulate cryptocurrencies and how this was their foot in the door to creating a government-controlled central bank cryptocurrency.
We also talked about these pressing topics:
- What these bank failures mean for all of us
- How left-wing policies drive companies to ruin—“Go woke, go broke”
- The Nationalization of the banking industry
- How we are all on the hook for covering these bailouts
- How the government is using this crisis to take more control
- How good banks will be punished, and bad banks will be rewarded
Hear my exciting in-depth interview—It’s about 10 minutes long.
I would love to hear your thoughts. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.
Read another article here: Post Office Bankruptcy Ahead: Postage Increase, Historic Loss and 12 Facts You Should Know