- Biden’s $500,000 Tax Giveaway: English Teaching Grant Requiring Trans Agenda in Pakistan
The ideological driven Biden State Department has taken $500,000 of your tax money and given it to Pakistan to promote English language instruction and professional development.
The key component to the give-away is promoting a transgender agenda as an essential program requirement.
- California New Bureaucracy on Hate Crimes
California is officially launching a hotline California vs. Hate. It gives Californians an alternative to contacting law enforcement after a hate incident occurs.
People who call or go online will be connected to trauma-informed “care coordinators” who work specifically for the program.
The hotline provides translation into more than 200 languages.
In California, reports of hate crimes surged nearly 33% between 2020 and 2021. They say hate crimes targeting Black people remained the most common and had increased, as had hate crimes against Asians, Latinos and hate crimes tied to bias against sexual orientation.
- China Millionaires Flee Communist ChinaChina is expected to lose 13,500 millionaires this year… Fleeing socialism. That’s on top of China already losing 10,800 millionaires in 2022
China continues to make it more impossible to escape the country, but the exodus continues.
- Joe Biden Celebrates Minnesota new Radical Abortion Law
Joe Biden honored Minnesota Governor Tim Walz for signing radical pro-abortion legislation, including the repeal of a law that protected newborns who survived abortions from infanticide.
Minnesota Democrats took control of the state legislature this year and passed a series of radical pro-abortion bills.
- Larry Fink And BlackRock Changes Terminology, Not ESG Polices.Larry Find of BlackRock acknowledged that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ decision to pull $2 Billion in assets, because of BlackRock’s ESG policy, hurt his firm in 2022.He said, “I’m ashamed of being art of this conversation,” Fink said… “I’m not going to use the word ESG because it’s been misused by the far left and the far right,” he added.Instead, Fink and BlackRock are changing the terminology, not policy related to ESG. “We talk a lot about decarbonization, we talk a lot about governance… or social issues, if that’s something we need to address,” he said.
- How $403 Billion in Covid-19 Tax Money Was Stolen or WastedAn Associated Press analysis found that people stole more than $280 billion in Covid-19 relief funding and another $123 billion was wasted or misspent. That number is certain to grow as investigators dig deeper into thousands of potential fraudulent schemes.
Read this article: 5 Media Secrets: Concise and Actionable