I recently did an interview with Jeremy Slayden about voter integrity and how the Biden bureaucracy is trying to stop it.
Here are a few key points from the interview:
- We have a politicized, ideologically driven bureaucracy today that is trying to transform culture and politics through regulations and lawsuits.
- An example: The Department of Justice is filing lawsuit after lawsuit against states and even individuals who are exposing voter fraud in different states such as Arizona – it’s going after people that are conservative, Christian or libertarian.
In Arizona, there are a large number of people that have been working hard to look at the Trump vs. Biden election.
These people have uncovered and documented voter irregularities.
- The Department of Justice has sent a letter to these people that have volunteered their time telling them that they were in Violation of the Civil Rights Act.
These people were told that they could go to jail. This was a way to intimidate them to stop.
- The federal government has unlimited time and resources – unlike individuals.
- In 2022, we will see a turn around if people stand up for what they believe – I outline my plan.
Click HERE to listen to my interview. It’s about 3-minutes long.
And be sure to share this with family and friends.
What do you think? Let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.