Congratulations on your decision to run for office.
For over 20 years, CraigHuey.com has conducted California election forums where we make specific candidate recommendations.
Last election cycle we had about 1 million voters following our endorsements, many in your district.
Besides conducting a dozen live Election Forums and several webinars giving endorsements, we will be posting our endorsements of candidates on our four websites, emailing and publicizing our recommendations to several hundred thousand California voters.
In addition, our recommendations are also broadcast on a variety of California radio stations.
In your office we will either say:
- Endorsed…Giving you a 1 to 5 star rating
- Not endorsed
- Refused to disclose position
I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully giving you our endorsement.
- What is your name?
- Why are you running for Governor?
- To help California’s economy grow, do you support
- Raising fees, (If so, which ones?)
- Closing tax loopholes (If so, which ones?)
- Raising income taxes (If so on whom?)
- Raise the sales tax
- Cutting spending (if so, what areas of the budget and by how much?)
- What is your view on Parental consent for a minor to get an abortion?
- Do you support or oppose the Covered California healthcare plan for Californians? Why or why not?
- California ranks in the bottom tier of educational excellence in the nation and school closures and partial reopening’s have made it worse for the children. What do you propose to do with the schools and education policy?
- Do you support or oppose AB5 restrictions?
- Are we spending the right amount on K-12 Education in this state? Community colleges? The California University System?
- What solution do you have for the pension issue in California?
- Do you support or oppose the efforts to stop AB1266, the transgender bathroom/gym act?
- Do you support or oppose:
- Charter Schools
- School Choice
- Do you favor or oppose a Religious Freedom Act in California?
- Did you favor the lockdown? Why or why not?
- On Churches
- On businesses
- On schools
- Do you believe in a “vaccination passport” for California government, churches, entertainment, and private activity?
- Do you support or oppose covered California for illegal immigrants?
- Do you believe in absolute truth? Why or why not? If you believe in absolute truth, what is the source of absolute truth? If you do not believe in absolute truth, how do you determine what is true?
Please return to email@example.com.