I recently did an interview with Tom Roten about the lockdown, Biden’s new expansion policies, and the growing revolt and hope for change.
During the interview I discussed the following:
- Within one year, government control over our lives has exploded and the new government’s powers have devastated the lives, jobs and businesses of millions.
- The schools should be open now to educate children, but they are closed for political, not scientific reasons.
- The lockdown states’ vs. free states’ economies are a sharp contrast. Florida’s unemployment rate is around 3-4% while the unemployment rate in California is closer to 10%.
- This is devastating for jobs and economic growth – especially for small and medium-sized businesses.
- 40% of restaurants are gone forever in California because of the lockdown. In Florida, they are booming.
- People are dependent on government handouts and control now. Republican and Democrat governors have violated individual liberty and have turned their back on what made America great…only a handful stood up for what was right.
- We are seeing the American dream being destroyed.
- Revolt: In California, there are enough signatures for a recall in a campaign against Gov. Newsom because of his lockdown policies.
- Change – good change is coming.
- We are going to see the result of this revolt impact the 2022 election.
We will see the changes in state after state in the next election.
In 2022, I believe Republicans are going to take over the House and Senate.
And this is why the entire bureaucracy is trying to get so many bills passed now.
These bills include S.B. #1 that would allow ballot harvesting to be legal in even more states than now.
This legislation would also include the Equality Act that would destroy churches, Christian business owners and religious liberty, as well as transform sports for boys and girls.
75% of people often don’t vote in the primary and it is very important to do so – and 30-40% of people in churches are not registered to vote.
In the last election, there was a significant drop in the number of evangelical Christians that voted, as well as a significant change in how they voted.
The evangelical Christians are the ones that can sway an election if they show up to vote. We must work to mobilize this group to show up to vote.
And we need to strengthen the integrity of the election process created by state legislatures.
Right now, people are driven by fear, and the government is now making us think that without them taking care of us, we cannot function.
Click HERE to listen to my part of the interview. It is 22 minutes long.
What do you think? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.