Another giant step to federalize education has quietly begun.
President Biden, the Department of Education, and the radical pro-socialist school unions are moving to federalize radical political curriculum upsurging local and state control.
Here are five things you should know about the “Social Emotional Learning” curriculum:
1. Biden is promoting Social Emotional Learning (SEL). The SEL curriculum promotes:
- Critical Race Theory (CRT)
- Gender/Transgender (Sexual confusion)
- Social Justice
- Emphasizing the collective, not the individual
This federalized curriculum is supposed to help the children get back to a health emotional and social mental state after two years of fear, isolation and chaos from the pandemic shut down.
But in reality, it’s a political curriculum pushing a political agenda to children that will hurt the emotional and mental health of the students.
In reality, it forces nationally a set of values based on radical ideology upsurging parental values, religious values and values based on individual freedom and free enterprise.
2. Biden’s Assault on Kids
Biden’s closest education advisors are the radical, socialist school unions.
Doing nothing to help open schools, shut down by the school unions, promoting forced masking of kids for two years, a form of child abuse, and attacking parents speaking out against Marxist/racist CRT, sexual content and politicization of kids.
3. Biden’s financing of our education system. Biden has grown the federal education bureaucracy dramatically – mainly for bureaucratic social engineering – not the kids.
Biden said, “I believe that our government has a responsibility to support you. That is why, through the American Rescue Plan’s Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief program, we provided State and local education leaders $122 billion to help meet the mental health, social, emotional, and academic needs of our students. And my administration is committed to continuing our work with leaders and educators across our Nation to integrate social and emotion learning into America’s schools, organizations, and communities.”
4. The Social Emotional Learning Alliance for the United States says about curriculum for American kids is “not math, science or literature. It’s social emotional learning.”
They say, “It’s helping young people develop health identities, manage emotions, show empathy for others, maintain support for relationships and make caring decisions. When taught by our schools, Social Emotional Learning (SEL) delivers long-term improvement in skills, behaviors, and academic performance, while reducing anxiety, depression and substance abuse.”
5. What You Can Do. Here are four things you can do:
See what your local school district is doing. If they are in any way incorporating this new federal initiative – stop it. Let your school board know you oppose it.
- Many school board races are now going on. Find out where the candidates stand on this issue. Vote only for those candidates opposed to it.
- Across America, State Representatives, Congressional and Senate candidates, Governor and state candidates are running for office. Where do they stand?
- Volunteer, donate, pray. It’s time to get involved in a local race and help make a difference and stop the insanity.
- Use our ElectionForum.org Voter Guide for the upcoming primary races.
What do you think? Email me at email@example.com.
Note: You can donate to our Turn America Around fund where we are targeting with advanced tactics candidates that deserve your support and could win if they had the resources.
Click HERE to donate.
Can you help by donating $10.00 or more to the Turn America Around Fund?
For example, with $10 we can reach ~1,400 people.
For $20, we can reach ~2,800 people.
For $50, we can reach ~7,000 people
For $100, we can reach ~14,000 people.
For $500, we can reach ~70,000 people.
For $1,000, we can reach ~140,000 people.
You can donate the following ways:
- Online – Click HERE.
- By phone – Call 1-866-382-2226.
- By mail – Send a check to:
Turn America Around Fund
2817 West End Avenue, Suite 126 #488
Nashville, TN 37203