If you are a Christian business owner – or know of one – please read this closely.
As a Christian and a business owner of more than 40 years, I know that your faith isn’t something you just do on Sunday mornings at church.
Your faith is meant to be lived out in the workplace – in the businesses you own.
That’s why I’m excited to announce a not-to-miss event for Christian business owners: Convene Leadership Summit, May 2 – May 4 in Newport Beach, CA.
I’ll be speaking at the conference on, “29 New Trends for Marketing Products & Services.”
Besides my talk, you’ll hear from:
- Larry Crab – author, speaker and entrepreneur on Seeing God, Seeing Others
- Tim Voorheen – estate planning lawyer and investment advisor on Zero-Tax Planning
- Dean Del Sesto – branding expert on Personal Branding
- Shanti Feldhahn – author, analytics expert and former Wall Street analyst
- Scott Rae – ethics consultant and professor at Biola University on The Theology of Work
- Mark Canlis – nationally renowned restauranteur on Developing Your People
- Sebastian Igreti and David Bryden – tech experts on Cybersecurity
- And more….
This is a unique opportunity to gather with other Christian business owners….to grow in your relationship with God….and to develop powerful, lasting partnerships with likeminded believers.
You’ll also come away from Convene with practical, actionable advice to improve your bottom line and be more effective…
Get $200 off the regular price for Convene
I’d love to see you at Convene Leadership Summit….and I’ve arranged a special discount rate just for my newsletter subscribers.
When you sign up for Convene with the promo code CDMG, you’ll get $200 OFF the regular price!!
What do you think? Write me at email@example.com