President Biden wants to force the massive fleet of federal government cars to convert from gas to electric– ordering agencies to stop purchasing gas cars, trucks and vans by 2027 and to have no gas vehicles at all by 2035.
This doesn’t make economic sense.
And it especially doesn’t make sense to the taxpayers.
Because it will cost the taxpayers over $770 million and add to our massive $228 billion federal deficit.
The President’s plan will have government agencies buy over 9,500 electric vehicles by the end of 2023, at a cost of around $470 million. Instead of government agencies buying the cheapest gas vehicles, this will increase agency spending by over $200 million.
And, of course, these electric vehicles need charging stations, which will cost another $300 million for 8,500 charging stations.
In 2024, federal bureaucratic agencies are planning to buy 15,000 electric vehicles, growing every year until they are up to 30,000 by 2027.
Biden has already forced the post office, which is facing a massive debt of $144 billion, to transition to expensive electric vehicles—a fleet of over 200,000 vehicles.
There’s an ideological battle going on that involves the concept that we’re in the middle of a climate crisis with only a few years left to save the planet.
It’s not based on science.
It’s based on bad computer models, wild speculations, and ideologically driven claims.
It’s not even based on logic—just supercharged emotion.
Here are 3 other facts you should know about why this program defies logic:
- EVs take 2 ½ times more copper to produce an electric vehicle.
- It requires lithium and other rare earth minerals – 80% comes from China, putting us at the mercy of a communist dictatorship enemy.
- S. policies are inconsistent. Domestic iron mining has virtually stopped, as well as lithium mining and rare earth minerals by the radical EPA, which also is promoting electrical vehicles.
An EV transition forced by Biden is a central planning decision from ideological bureaucrats, not a free market.
The end of the world claims started in the 1970s and made a lot of money for the authors and movie producers that made documentaries about global warming. But they never happen.
The free market will give people freedom of choice.
The free market will “vote” with people’s choices on the most efficient transportation model.
The free market drives down transportation costs.
The lies and deceit from the ideologically driven Biden Administration will make your gas and car prices higher as the bureaucrats ignore the free market and pursue a Soviet-style central planning policy.
This must end.
Here’s what needs to happen:
- At the very least, we need to hold control of the House of Representatives—Or, better yet, add conservative Republicans to get a bigger majority.
- We need to gain control of the Senate.
- We need to vote for a conservative Republican President who will dismantle the Deep State and shrink the federal government.
- That means every registered Republican and Evangelical Christian must vote in 2024 if we are to save the country.
And most importantly, you must get involved…
- You need to volunteer at the polling centers.
- You need to volunteer at your local candidate’s campaign office and help them get elected.
- You need to help organize ballot harvesting at your church.
- You need to get your family, friends, and neighbors to vote.
To be ready for the 2024 election, our research must be complete in the next few months so we can have our Voter Guide ready— But we’re running out of time and out of money.
Could you give $10?
Or maybe you can give $30, $50, $100, $1,000, or $5,000 or more.
We do not receive money from “corporations” or political groups – only individuals like you.
But everything is going to have to stop unless we get money in immediately to pay for the voter guide.
There are 3 ways you can donate:
- You can donate online
- You can also call us at 615-490-8832 to donate between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM CST.
- Lastly, we’ll accept a check made payable to Turn America Around Fund mailed to us at our office located at:
Turn America Around Fund
1313 4th Ave N
Nashville, TN 37208
Thanks in advance for your help and support.
And thanks for joining me in prayer to turn America Around.
Read this article also: Youth Advocates: Government-Backed Climate Efforts